With PACS, manage your medical images and videos in a smart way. PACS (Picture Archiving Communication System) is designed to manage, analyze, reconstruct and communicate medical images and video across the network. Moreover, it supports all DICOM modalities such as CR, CT, MRI, Cath-Lab etc). At Innoventus we offer you LAN/Web/Cloud version of Pacs.
Advantages of Pacs:
- 1. It replaces the hard copy with digital medical images.
- 2. PACS provides faster delivery of medical images, which leads to speedy results.
- 3. It allows doctor and nurses who are at different locations to access the same information at the same time.
- 4. It is a cost-effective procedure and has space advantage over the film archives.
- 5. Doctors can access the medical images through their workstation and do not have to go the location and they can share images with colleagues and opt for better diagnosis practices.
- 6. Further, modalities are connected with better user interface.