A different kind of investor
What makes us different?
- We provide investment capital for early-stage idea and project development well before anyone else would be willing to invest
- We have management and financial resources to take bioscience project developments through to exit phase
- We have a large network of specialist competence to bring into project development when needed
- We are business managers with close ties to academia
- Our unique model of managed and controlled financing reduces risks and costs
- Our concept of focused and stringent project development eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming company infrastructures
- We focus more on our portfolio ventures' ultimate success and stability than on making a quick profit
Innoventus follows a well-planned and proven strategy for transforming bioscience innovations into successful product launches.
Idea evaluation/project acceptance
Innoventus team members review your project proposal to determine if it meets our criteria. If we think we can develop it further, we accept your project
Together, we develop an agreement outlining a project development plan (including budget, time-lines and project milestones), and agree terms for future revenue sharing.
Proof of concept
This stage involves research and development activities, functional prototypes in technology projects, in vitro and animal studies, and other preclinical trials to generate data proving hypotheses and product concepts.
Strategic partnerships provide resources for lead identification (drug discovery), Phase I and II drug studies, production start-up, regulatory approval, and possibly market incubation or introduction.
The end-phase of the product development cycle may include licensing to industry, sale of IP to industry, sale of intermediate company, or obtaining venture capital to form a new company